AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Which is better insight w/DC or similar Zynx X15
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 3/19/2010 09:10 (#1126658)
Subject: Which is better insight w/DC or similar Zynx X15

Now that I have an insight and picking up a DC today, I noticed zynx stuff is getting pretty cheap. There is one on ebay that has one bid at $800 and not lots of views - probably/could/maybe sell for less that $2K - there is no reserve. From the description, it would function the same as the insight/DC system. Display size is a factor, but overall would an older $1000 zynx system more than make up for screen size in lower cost. Or, have there been enough improvements that the older zynx falls into the old non-serial port raven 440 - it works, but has no ability to be anything more.

I guess I do not have to have the latest and greatest, just decent function at the best price I can find. Like I've stated before, lots of this stuff will find it's way to an auction someday and may not even get a bid. Anyone watch the effingham/chris tucker PA auction? The once fancy rockwell and similar systems went for $10 or no bid. Doesn't mean they don't work. There is just better hardware for what we need it for.

Thanks,

Pat
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)