AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MXM Hydraulic problems...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

johns_79
Posted 6/7/2009 18:21 (#735891)
Subject: MXM Hydraulic problems...

Windom, MN
We had our MXM 130 in this winter to change the hy tran, and now have nothing but problems with it. First, they changed out the O-rings in the couplers, and we could not plug hoses into 2 remotes anymore. Found out there are 2 different o-ring styles on that thing. We added 2 more remotes when we bought it, so the couplers aren't the same, just a note to those of you as unfortunate as us to own one of these.

So after fixing that problem, we went to fill the sprayer, turned on the hydraulics and the pump is leaking. Thought they didn't get the filter tight enough, but after tightening it was still leaking, so I got underneath and found the problem while dad ran the pump. There is an extra piece bolted onto the pump with a hose running into it and a gasket on the bottom. There are 2 pin hole looking things on top of this piece, and oil is spraying out of them. I cleaned all the dirt off of them, thinking it maybe was a screw that needed to be tightened, but there's nothing there, just 2 small holes that are supposed to be sealed, but aren't anymore. So 2 questions: what on earth are these things, can they be made to stop leaking, or will I need to buy a new piece?

I hate this tractor.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)