AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader GPS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

RLittleman
Posted 1/14/2021 10:23 (#8750302)
Subject: Ag Leader GPS

Came across AG Leader stuff the other day and it perked my interest so I am looking for opinions and advice of which way to go from here. I was looking at sure Force, sure drive, sure speed. I opted out of Farming for a bit and sold all my Trimble GPS systems, now that I am looking to get back into farming, I wonder if I should pursue the Ag Leader. What are peoples experience with Ag Leader GPS systems are they better or worse than trimble? How do they compare pricewise? How are Ag Leaders planter upgrades working? Are they nearly as good as they say? Are they nearly priced as precision planting? 
    I am currently using some Raven products. Viper 4+ , Hawkeye, Autoboom Ultraglide, on the Sprayer but it has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, on three issues, so i am a bit disappointed. It seems to me they have aquired heavy bragging rights and don't neccessarily have to back it up with long lasting, well functioning, products. So i know that you can't trust all the bragging videos.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)