AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

3330 Patriot presssure problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

hickup1
Posted 6/2/2019 17:14 (#7537654)
Subject: 3330 Patriot presssure problems

Eastern ontario
Have had problems all spring with my 3330. Started out that the pressure was surging up down as i was spraying. Stayed at 10 gal per acre but pressure would go up and down from 15 to 55 psi. Had it set for 30 psi but just kept going up and down. Changed both rear pressure sensors on dealers advice. Then the issue became when I turned at the end and started again. Come to the end and the booms are at 28 psi but when i turn and start again pressure will be 12, drop as low as 3 and then work its way up to 50 and finally get back to 28. This takes about 500 ft and gals of course all over the place. Dealer recommended a new pump. Put that on and same thing. Only way i can spray is to start out around 4 mph and slowly feather the speed up to 11 mph and just watch the gals to keep it at 1o gals. Not a nice pattern at 3 psi. Haven't found a solution yet. Running aim command and auto shut off. Seems to be losing the pressure when it comes on. Psi at idle 45 and as i am turning around. Any ideas? Would it be better if i try it on manual? Dealer doesn't seem to have any more ideas. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)