AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who all makes a pickup Flatbed?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 2/2/2009 11:28 (#593443)
Subject: Who all makes a pickup Flatbed?

Kansas
So far I've seen the Bradford Builts. Those are pretty nice. Looked At hillsboro's. Decent looking. CM, Do not like Pronghorns. think they are a damn ugly bed. Looked over Deweze's. Like those, Hydrabeds flatbeds I don't like. Then the mind goes blank. I'm sure there are alot of other mfg's out there. I'm looking for a steel standard 8' box replacement flatbed to put on a 3/4 ton pickup. I don't mind the snazzy ones but they are going to have to be compareable in price to a plain jane steel one for me to be really interested.

What all do you folks use and like?

Figure I'll call them all for the ones I like and whoever is bottom dollar wins. I'm not interested in under side tool boxes or across the back ones. I do need a decent headache rack and places on the side to hold straps for holding down loads. I do want a recessed 5th wheel ball with a plate over the top. NO hideaways or ones you flip upside down. Lack of use make them a real bear to position how you want down the road. Mudflaps a necessity. I spose other than that it's about all I need.

Suggestions?

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)