AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Waxahachie, Texas an unfriendly town
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pigpiggy
Posted 11/18/2018 08:02 (#7112309)
Subject: Waxahachie, Texas an unfriendly town

Texas
Do not come to this town. It has changed for the worse. The attitudes and mindsets of the city leaders and on the down the line have all changed. Some of it may have to do with the investors with big pockets who have bought up buildings and land. A friend used to have his business in the old downtown area. The treatment he received after the bigwigs started buying up everything available, let him know what was to come. He soon had to move his business elsewhere. Other business owners learned this year to not expect support from city leaders. It’s a shame how money and power change people.

I told y’all just a little of what happened during my visits to the cemetery where I paid respects to friends and loved ones. Well, before that trouble started, myself and others got a taste of similar treatment from the sheriffs department. We were at the big city park minding our own business enjoying the scenery. There’s a vacant hospital building back up the hill. We did notice a gathering of vehicles at the hospital building, but we didn’t think much of it. After a little while certain people started leaving. We soon learned that we were being watched by heavily armed men. They used intimidation tactics to make us leave the park. And that’s just because they apparently were practicing scenarios inside the two or three story building. People are people and we all have faults. But there is an ugly attitude among the people on city and county payroll. Maybe this is more of what is called progress. Things have sure changed and not for the better.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)