AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Update for stem cell and platelets for knee artheritis
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

HOGFARMER
Posted 10/5/2018 19:25 (#7027970)
Subject: Update for stem cell and platelets for knee artheritis

NE OHIO
Well I had the last of the injections into my knee this afternoon. It was prepared platelets using the Regenexx system in Pittsburgh, Pa. As usual there was very little pain involved in the blood draw and the reinjection of them about an hour and a half later. I no longer am using the crutches 3 days of that was enough according to the doctor. Also had them injected into the joint at the base of my left thumb as it had became quite painful at times. Now we will set back and see how it works. Must say I no longer am having pain in my knee when relaxing. When walking it is more sore that actually painful am told this is normal for a few days. Have met several other patients and they have all claimed to have had good results. You may want to look up Regenexx on the internet if interested. I will post more when I see how this works. The doctor only used the platelets on my thumb, he did not think it needed stem cells. Hope this works because I do not want to go thru a knee replacement if at all possible as I have had several friends have problems with them. Will keep you guys posted.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)