AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Losing a son
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rpron
Posted 8/31/2018 06:03 (#6960986)
Subject: Losing a son

Our son passed away august 28 pm at the young age of 20 years. He took his own life. He loved farming, The age of 15 he got seriously ill after a week on life support. Doctors diagnosed him with a rare blood disease called H. L. H.They kept in a coma for another week. Doctors told us when he comes too he might not walk again , and maybe brain damage, After many weeks of learning to feed himself , learning to walk again, chemo and steroid treatments. He never once complained. What a BRAVE young man. God spared his life.He could walk again and function but mentaly he never was the same kid. The last 2 years we asked about his life goals don't worry I have a plan. WE wanted to take him to mental health doctors. He had said I am never seeing another doctor and you can't make me. I am eighteen. He was supposed to move out on august 31. Jeffrey had a plan but never shared it with us. WHY JEFFREY WHY GOD did you call him home. ???GOD NEEDED A YOUNG FARMER REST in peace in HEAVEN looking down on us. We had 5 plus year with him since he got sick WE LOVE YOU JEFFREY. To all people that are struggling with mental health PLEASE GET HELP. IF this helps one person, Looking back he had a lot more health promblems he never wanted to tell us. Because of the side effects of his illness it was getting harder for him to walk. and gained a lot of weight, My number one helper. WE LOVE YOU JEFFREY from Robert and Sophie and sister Julia Prondzinski. I know in time it will get better with GODS grace LOVE Dad WHY ????? When we get too heaven we will know This is so hard. AS far as harvest help we are caught up and lots of willing neighbors to help GOd Bless.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)