AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a update on a guy-from what I know-e-mail threats etc
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 11/30/2017 14:38 (#6398280)
Subject: a update on a guy-from what I know-e-mail threats etc

western iowa,by Denison
been a long 4 days with some problems starting Sunday morning with some text's and nasty e mails-finally talked to him on Sunday afternoon and he apologized and didn't want any more contact-no phone numbers,no way to find out who it was-keep digging and after 40 calls and 40 hours on the internet finially found him and someone at police department to help-I told them the little I knew of him it was out of character-kept digging and researching-just passing on that I think the guy was reaching out for help-I do not want to embarrass him-I wont say who he is-it did not take much to put him on edge-He is getting help-and happy for that-It has been a traumatic experience for myself and Wife-He reads stock talk-and I hope he reads this-I was so very close to throwing my account at ag talk out-I have not got anything done-I guess when He made the last text to me -he said He would hope I do the right thing-A police officer contacted me and said the family is working with him and getting help. I have nothing to add-and I hope no one adds to this post-Lots of things go on in people's lives-please remember that when you post-I know I'm really looking different how I post and answer some questions. I'm sure you can figure things out

Life sure was simple when I didn't know anyone!

Edited by garvo 11/30/2017 14:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)