AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Odd drawing in field driveway
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

timis
Posted 9/3/2017 16:37 (#6226639)
Subject: Odd drawing in field driveway

Iowa
Had an interesting deal today. Wife ran to town and saw a vehicle sitting in our field lane, pretty rough with out of county plates. She got to end of mile and turned around. They saw here coming back and drove away. Then she drove back home and told me about it - didn't think much of it, she drove back to town only to find they were sitting 1/8 mile down the road. Seeing her they sped off for 1/2 mile and then slowed to crawl. So wife follows in distance and calls 911 as they're barely moving in the distance. As she's on phone with dispatch they proceed to turn around and chase after her for 1-2 miles. (They were 3/4 mile away when she called). Went out to field and saw a heart with arrow in a bare spot that drowns out right at end of driveway. It had been there for awhile. Really pisses a guy off that people just sit in your property, and that wife wasn't being to smart either - call them in as you casually drive by, don't stop and watch them in the distance. 2 people in vehicle. Anybody know anything about this type of symbol, could be as simple as some people trying their make out spot out. Reason I went back out there was I was walking this field this week and saw a few dear paths in the corn-- now I'm not sure what they were. This field contains a research plot for a seed company - the path wonders into the plot alleyway and becomes untraceable. I know vehicle in question was not a seed co vehicle, I also remember seeing it drive by slowly about 30 min before as I started the grill.

Edited by timis 9/3/2017 16:48

(IMG_2253.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_2253.JPG (244KB - 82 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)