AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dishwasher???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

roush9799
Posted 11/30/2016 12:18 (#5666648)
Subject: Dishwasher???

West Central IL

What do I buy.  I have had this Kenmore piece of junk for 8 years.  I have spent more money on it fixing it that I could have probably bought two new ones.  I've put door switches in it, it needs a new silverware basket as it's deteriorating, I've put seals in it, The screws are stripped out in the door.  It filled with water this morning to wash and it seems like the power was shut off to it.  I have power to it as I checked it with an ohm meter.  I bypassed both door switches like I have in the past and still no juice.  I'm done with it, it's going to go out in the driveway and I'm going to go get the loader tractor and pick it up and drop it from as high as it will lift it.  Then I'm going to crush it.  I bet I've spent 10 hours working on it in the past.  I'm done.  I think the circuit board finally fried.  Yes, this is an automatic dishwasher, not my wife doing the dishes for those that may ask.

Anyways, what is the speed queen equivalent in a dishwasher, I don't want to spend $1000 dollars on one, I don't need to many balls and whistles.  It needs to be white (no I'm not racist) and I'd like the stainless interior.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)