AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whitewater Housing Update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

swampbuster
Posted 10/19/2016 22:29 (#5590646)
Subject: Whitewater Housing Update

Marshfield, WI
Thanks to everyone's offers for help and insight into this bad situation with my daughters roommates. The owner of the apartment got involved because of the severity of the problem. Because the manager doesn't work on Mondays, it was first Tuesday before they could offer my daughter to an empty unit down the hall for an extra $700 per semester. So today, Wednesday the manager went with my daughter to the electric utility to explain the bills so she could get her name off the old apartment and open a new account. She got some friends to help move her bed the down hall. The bad news: Its just down the hall from these 2 bad apples. After her friends left, they made it very difficult to collect the rest of her stuff. Tonight they started sending harassing texts. More good news. I sent her new roommate down to help. "Mom"! Since my wife will be working out of Madison for a couple of weeks, she plans on going over as much as possible till this gets straighten out. Its Whitewater's homecoming this weekend so I hope they all behave. Thanks again and I'll have a new report after this weekend.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)