AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Had a first today.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

ks cowman
Posted 5/15/2016 15:02 (#5303191)
Subject: Had a first today.

Southeast Kansas
Funny story...well it is now anyway. Came in for lunch, my three year olds and i were sitting on the couch watching their favorite cartoon when one of them says...hey dad that cow has a tire on her neck. This son is always coming up with whopper stories..I told him "yeah right Otie, she does not." Just for good measure i get up and look out the window and sure enough theres a 1100 lbs cow running through the field with a tire necklace. Wife and i throw our boots on run outside get the truck and a bucket of cubes, get them to come to the truck. Cow puts her head down to eat and i make my move. Grabbed tire on top and was immediately pulled off the bed of the truck. Got one side pulled off, cow sucked her head toward her body and started spinning circles like a bucking bull. After what seemed like thirty minutes of this she untucked her head and i pulled the other side off. All the while my wife was standing on the back of the truck peeing her pants laughing. Ha ha what a sunday. Sure glad she didnt bring her phone. Im done for the day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)