AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mr & Mr & Mr Crank
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 12/16/2015 22:22 (#4965735)
Subject: Mr & Mr & Mr Crank

Buxton ND
Anyone see that tiny tiny winy gap in the US $$$ tonight ? ? ? DAILY chart ? ? ? A Gap is a gap is a gap. This gap AFTER a KR on Tuesday. KR with a gap higher tonight, you can just read my mind and I'm not bearish the $$$ sorry to say I have not read below, been busy with a R & R project and just takes too long to get caught up plus had to SQUAWK tonight @ ATI

Don't think my views of 179 went over too well,,, NOT here for ratings as rating go. Some are more interested in RATING have cost the American farmers a pile of money***** I'm Here for the American Producers. My crop insurance man calls me a educator and a teachers. I think it finally clicked with me why teachers teach,,, they just LOVE to teach so think I'll go with his years of wisdom and just stick with that. So lets here it Southern your sure to have a comment :o)

Now Southern and the other 2 Mr cranks Tank & Tiger (I could add a few) our markets are what they are, it is what it is.
I'm STILL the BBB in beans until a big drought in SA, do not expect this to change.
Corn well, kinda bearish and Cornbore posts read sell as someone else pointed out.
Wheat well still thinking about it,,, just a feeling but could get bullish here MWE.
If you do not like my view please use the IGNORE button with a :o)

I'm going to leave the 3 posters above til morning and go to bed, I DO have that buy order ticket from 1929, asked if it was OK to share with NAT. The 3 cranks may not like it BUT ITS OUR MARKET HISTORY.

Christmas with THE "Cranks" is a great movie BTW and thought the post subject was fitting. Whatever Christmas beings in our markets, CHRISTMAS IS JESUS'S BIRTH***** ITS MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! ! If this "offends you" TOO BAD and go back to where ever you came from.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)