AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm & Auto Shows
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jim
Posted 8/16/2006 10:24 (#36248)
Subject: Farm & Auto Shows

Driftless SW Wisconsin
The thread below & Dakotafest got me thinking about shows.

I recall taking a couple of my sons to the Chicago Auto Show last winter and what a good time we had looking at all the cars - even though we were not in the market to buy a vehicle. Sure we could have gone to a local dealer to see a particular car, but that is different.

At the show we could compare different cars and also see a lot of different vehicles we did not really expect. My boys are car enthusiasts even though the younger guys can't drive yet.

I look at Farm Shows the same way they look at cars. I guess you could say I am a Farm Machinery enthusiast. I would love to be able to walk the shows as a visitor. I could spend a week at Louisville!

Most of us here just enjoy farm machinery. There is always something new to look at at a show. I don't think you need to buy something or even be in the market.

I love to have folks stop by our booth with youngsters - out having a good time with their kids like I did at the auto show.

Shows are important as places for manufacturers to show new equipment. The can also just be fun and entertainment, especially for us machinery junkies! I think they will be around for a long time.

Jim at Dawn
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)