AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 11/8/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/8/2015 08:03 (#4883977)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 11/8/15*****

Good Sunday morning. Frost on the pumpkins this morning. After almost a whole week of temps in the upper 60's to low 70's I guess it is time for the colder weather to hang around. Hoping to get the house that we are building to then sell to our son finished soon so he can completely move in. He is ready but still has no heat or hot water. The geothermal will hopefully get hooked up this week. Our son has been living with us since April 1st and although he hasn't complained about the meals, I can tell he is ready to be on his own again. Not much to move except his limited clothes. I think he will steal some of Dave's farm clothes as he has enough to outfit an army. The fire changed all of us. Made us appreciate family and not worry about things so much. To think what could have happened that night if his smoke detector didn't wake him. Well, I for one am glad we didn't have to find out. After our story about the fire, I hope you guys replaced your old smoke detectors. Didn't realize that the hard wired ones need replacing every ten years and the portable ones every five to seven years. Reminds me, need to test them monthly too.

So how was your week? I am hoping to get back to working on myself soon here. I know I took a break last year and that helped and then hit it hard once we got to AZ. At least I have not gained back everything I lost from my months in AZ. I am still over 20 pounds down from last year. It was more then that, but I am a registered yo-yo dieter. So if I take two steps forward and one step back, it is ok, Eventually I will get there. I am looking forward to hitting the park in AZ, don't like just sitting around, want to move and that is good for me. When I am home here, I always feel like I should be doing something else.

I lost, but not much, only .2 pounds. Something, but not enough. Hoping you all had a good week, and continue on this journey. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)