AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SURPRISE
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/11/2014 08:33 (#4171009)
Subject: SURPRISE

Buxton ND
See I can really be a corn bully !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will its not really a surprise BUT,,, I grabbed whoever is bald in NAT's head,few drops of Del-Vac 15-40 gave it a rub,,,,,and kept rubbing til "CORN" finally showed though.

NICE actions on report day,nice volumes,nice numbers.............. And finally the trade has forgotten about beans with ONLY 209k traded,this has been coming,,,the bean thing HAS BEEN mellowing out.................... Remember the 5 days of 400k plus in October ? ? ? Then 209k ON REPORT,,,October,,, that's still a WTF in my head................................................................................

Now I'm NOT going to get MT bullish here,,, that's just not me. I do have some numbers to back me up on this one,,,at least for now.... EXPORTS are not these numbers,corn exports ARE NOT smokin hot....................... WHEAT EXPORTS are dismal and we're in the 5 month.............. This does not include my wheat/spring wheat :o)

NOW,
Forget your a farmer boy or girl,,,look at Oct's corn rally,,,look at corn exports,,, you may want to include wheat. Forget the "China's sucking up everything thread" cause this DOES NOT include corn............................. Then watch the ZCZ/N spread,it closed yesterday @ .29

Then gotta pick on old Chipper Flory from yesterday,he was pointing out Mexico see's value in the corn price,he did say it was only 130 TMT. They bought this B 4 the report.....That's a small sale,to a country right in our back yard that's a GREAT customer y-o-y (was not really in case in 2012 crop) (( they bought out of SA too)) (((another small part why we DID NOT "run out"))) nice close to ship to and if need be they can EVEN cross the border in re-used "GREEN BAGS"

Those "GREEN BAGS" they just LOVE "our" "GREEN BAGS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a inside hidden message here LMAO
Yes being a smarty pants here ! ! ! ! !
I really should give them a break as their in a rush to harvest B4 the weather rolls in and giving it the old collage try to "bring up the rear"

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)