AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Blu's charts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/12/2014 08:56 (#4121291)
Subject: Blu's charts

Buxton ND
Nice comments "Sir" Blu,think your to the point we have some of the older guys looking at blu's charts,,,,,,,,,,but they won't post about it Ha Ha... YOUNGER GUYS this is a WEALTH OF INFO for you to learn charting
Its all right in front of you free for the taking and put what you learn in your hard drive brain,there's NO APP for this and it does not fit in a smart phone..........
Back in my day is was a pencil,slide pro-tracker deal and a ruler and if I wanted someone check if i was doing it right I had to drive 30 miles.

Blu made some very good comments on ZSX.
I'll ADD,, OI = open interest is a ALL TIME RECORD OF 814k
This does not show up on Blu's yet or most charts. It will come Monday sometime.

2013 OI bounced around 800k 2014 OI has been rising nearly every day since ZSN went off the board, OI steadily rising,price falling over a long period of time is about as bearish as bearish get.

THEN FRIDAY,I really do not care what the numbers are/were,,,price flushed .20 as OI was up 18k shooting though that 800k to a new record of 814k...............Needless to say I'm "THE BEAN BEAR" PLUS IMHO the fund boy got caught on the wrong side of the fence off this report.

Been working on this post since about 8,looking,thinking,figuring,rolling all these goodies around in mind = I'm holding tight on my hedge.

SA maybe just what it takes here to stop bleeding, MG/MGDS had good rains in Sept. They can start planting the 15th. Oct has been generally dry and HOT. 30-37,,,,,,,37 I think is a good 100 degree's its currently 33 on the bean highway in MG and its spring time.................. Will this rebound the market AFTER a quick dip into 8ish land ? ? ? Even though I'm the bear can always toss a few crumbs to keep the bully alive and kicking ! ! ! ! ! :o)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)