AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone familiar with 11Main.com?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 9/29/2014 07:00 (#4099000)
Subject: Anyone familiar with 11Main.com?

West Union, Illinois

A friend has been asked to put an online store on 11main.com. Danny is serious about his online business, that is how he makes his living.  He's one the largest t-shirt sellers on ebay plus his own web site. I'd never heard of 11Main until he started talking about it. For someone serious about it there seems to be several advantages over ebay.

He says ebay has gotten very difficult to work with as a professional seller.  The way the rating system is worked, anything but a 5 star rating counts against him. If a customer buys the wrong size and returns it, even though Danny offers a full  refund AND pays shipping, counts against him.  I think he said 16 dings in a month (that includes a neutral rating, product returned for any reason, etc)  will cost him hundreds of dollars in changing what ebay charges in fees and may even get his store shut down.  He's had trouble with customers trying to work the system, wanting a full refund AND keep the shirt or they will give him a negative rating

11Main is making their system sound a lot more fair for the seller. Not unfair to the customer, just more fair to the seller.  Like I said, I had never heard of it.  Anyone else familiar with 11Main ?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)