AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just to clear up a few things that many seem to have mistaken
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 9/14/2014 12:08 (#4073830)
Subject: Just to clear up a few things that many seem to have mistaken

Red River Valley
For the record

1) I do not think frost helps Yield so do not put me in that camp PERIOD

2) I have not claimed or will I claim a frost event never happened just that it did not happen here

3) I have asked what kind of yield damage was done by this event and the biggest talkers on this site about the event have not given an answer to that question

4) last spring when I stated that I new of 3 farmers that were putting in early beans early in So/MN and ESD I was told that nobody was dumb enough to actually do that and that I was FOS. well no one of the posters who jumped me on that fact now has come on here and stated that he knows of a field of ultra short beans in southern MN that are 10 days from harvest trying to prove that the ones that I known to be harvested could not be ready. the funniest part of this is he states that the guy put them in to be able to spread Manure. anybody that know anything about MPCA also knows that hog barns have to have capacity to hold manure on a per animal per day ratio. So if this guy truly need to have ground open early he would have needed that ground every year in which case it was truly remarkable that SMM never heard of this guy until he needed somebody to try and prove a point. Don't think the hog farmer is the only one spreading Manure if you know what I mean. and the funniest thing is now we are up to like three posters talking about the ultra short beans planted in So/MN.

5) The reason that I referred to the wundermap and its temps was to show the point that the Trade was not going to come to this site to get its frost damage info and bid crops by what it reads on this site no matter how bad many what them to, It will use sites like wundermap along with personal spotters or services that will be driving around today into areas that the maps show have a shot at damage.

6) I will state it again the Market will rally if the farmers can prove they will put this bean crop in a bin and keep it off the market, until then you can push any story you want and they are going to continue doing what they are doing.

Farmers have control by their actions not by what is posted on this or any other site. time will tell if they have the resolve to follow through with what they need to do.

s

Edited by Tara Farms 9/14/2014 12:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)