AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Uploading picture problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 4/19/2014 08:02 (#3824731)
Subject: Uploading picture problems

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
This is a follow up from my post below. Am I the only one having trouble uploading pictures into the new picture upload method?

I was choosing 9 pictures to download and at first it wouldn't work at all hence my link to my test page from last night.

Tried it a couple of other times and I got it to download two pictures but when I got to the third picture I can see the upload bar at the bottom of the picture moving from left to right then as soon as it gets clear to the right the download pic turns to a quick pink & then nothing the picture I want to download is gone. Frustrating.

Is this just my computer or is anybody else having problems? I really like the new picture upload procedure works compared to the old way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when it works :-).

edit;
Oh and another thing this is to the moderators, is there anyway when you post a new thread when you want to post pictures you have to check the box to attach a picture before you can upload a picture which is fine. But then your post is immediately posted before you have time to upload your picture. Had I known I was going to have this much trouble posting a picture I wouldn't have hit the submit button. I'd like to preview the pictures before they are submitted Am I posting pictures in the wrong step before submitting? Thanks, Mark

Edited by IowaMark 4/19/2014 08:11
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)