AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

vintage yeild mapping on 9650sts with old brown box
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

farmerdylan
Posted 9/25/2013 16:28 (#3348359)
Subject: vintage yeild mapping on 9650sts with old brown box

Southern Illinois
I just bought a 9650sts with the brown box and i would like to get some printable yield maps for my crop insurance agent this year. First off i am new to this and not sure what i need. With my research i need a mobile processor that piggybacks to my brown box and a receiver my uncle has a starfire itc i can use if it will work with what i need some dealers say i need a keycard with harvest doc some say i don't. I know i will need a data card and some type of software on the computer along with some adaptors i think apex for 700 bucks sounds like a ripoff i read i can use farmworks viewer or a sms basic. What else do i need like i said i am totally new to this i have been reading here on newagtalk for a week now and calling dealers trying to find a cheap mobile processor. I know i probably need to buy a new display but cant afford it and Dad thinks this stuff is all to complicated and stupid and i know that i will never get that took me 5 years to get me a ezguide 250 that dad loves in sprayer. I would like to try to get this setup for this harvest if i can Thanks in advance I trust you guys more about what i need
Dylan
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)