AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Exporting Layers from SMS Mobile to SMS Basic
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Okieleo
Posted 7/8/2013 18:48 (#3197751)
Subject: Exporting Layers from SMS Mobile to SMS Basic

Myrtle, Mn
I have ran into some difficulty transporting a soil sampling layer from SMS Mobile to my SMS Basic desktop computer. We use a JD 2600 Monitor with a SanDisk 512MB memory stick that supports our data for our planting specifics, boundary contents, and (soon to be) harvest information, thus I use the RCD and global.ver files as support. We recently purchased SMS Mobile and Basic software, and I am fairly familiar with it. However, this is the first time I have soil sampled a field with it, so naturally, I have some issues. They may not be too difficult, but I have ran into some trouble transporting that soil sampling layer and the boundary layer from any USB device to the SMS Basic desktop computer. While I do not believe that I am sending it correctly, I am receiving an error message when I do (inaccurately) transport the file. SEE BELOW:
'There was an error with the processed files....the files have been corrupted, or already, in an archived form.....'

When I do attempt to transport it, the file processing meter says that it is transporting the boundary and soil sampling layers, but to no avail when I do upload them.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have dirt that needs to be sent....the microbial activity hopefully is dormant, and I do not want skewed results due to the bacteria in the sample cores....

Hopefully, the AgLeader precision experts here can help me out. I'd like to work with the software more.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)