AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

raven autoboom height not working
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

disker
Posted 5/20/2013 13:58 (#3107482)
Subject: raven autoboom height not working

Alberta
Hi,

I have a case 3230 with a pro600 controlling everything in it. I am having trouble with the autoheight not working, I have wheels and 1 sensor per side, it started with the left side just going down and staying down to the point it would ride on the wheels, once you lifted it up off the wheel it would not reengage and not calibrate. Then it did it where both sides would go down and disengage. Now when I try to calibrate it nothing moves and eventually it says calibrated but its like the thing is not on, it doesn't respond if you put your hand under the sensor or come down if you lift the boom. It is a 2010 sprayer and the pro600 is running vers. 26 but the actual raven autoboom has not been updated. I checked the black box on the boom and the logic controller light is green, the 1hz light is blinking green, the can rx and tx are blinking green and there are no lights under diagnostics. There isno light on above where it says hc power next to logic controller. I just replaced the left boom valve because they thought that might be an issue.
I don't know where to start looking to fix this, could it be a software problem between pro600 and raven, a bad wire, a bad controller, a bad ultrasonic sensor?
Thanks
Curt
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)