AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra 4.0/ Ontrac2 - gone squirrelly - hope Ag Leader is gonna fix this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

fhb
Posted 5/5/2013 06:35 (#3080682)
Subject: Integra 4.0/ Ontrac2 - gone squirrelly - hope Ag Leader is gonna fix this

Eastern Ont
Well I guess add me to the list of guys with issues with Integra Version4.0 and Ontrac2. Source is GPS2500 Omni* G2.

I just started field work here and it happened while broadcasting fertilizer. I started spreading the load in one field and then drove to a field 8 miles away from the home farm to finish. Set a new AB line but then when i went to steer it wanted to go all over the place and the heading marker was angled sideways a bit. reset and everything was good. Happened a second time in this same field, I powered up the unit at the home farm, drove to the field 8 miles away. It recognized the original AB line and it appeared that the AB lines were bang on but as soon as I wanted to steer it took the tractor way off line. I had to reset again and wait 20 min for Omnistar and started again, this time no issues for the next hour and a half until I finished. And yes the # of satellites is not the issue as I have between 14-16. The units worked fine last year with previous firmware.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)