AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sat's rant
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/4/2013 09:37 (#2797887)
Subject: Sat's rant

Buxton ND
Here's a comment from above
"C'mon guys anybody even a little bullish? We did have a drought this year. Supplies are still tight

Yes we did have a drought,,,BUT we also rallied VERY FAST,,,,,rationing demand VERY FAST....................................

LOOK AT THIS MORNING DAILY EXPORTS TENDER,,,,,,,,,,,,, 8 different sales,,,,, try find a corn sale from the USA in there............. South Korea,,,I very good customer of US corn,is looking for cargo of something in the late APRIL/JULY time frame,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its does take a rocket scientist to figure out that's coming come out of SA with that time frame..........

Brazil has been thought of be out of corn (last years high prices,you think they planted MORE ? ? ?),,,,,,,,,,,,, but yet this morning EXPORT SALES where ONLY 1.9 mb of corn POOREST of the marketing year. I've said for months exports will fall UNDER 1 BB,,,as each week goes by its looking more and more like that's going to be the FAR UPPER END.

Now world production of ANYTHING that can be feed to a hoof or feather.............. Corn is entering its 26 month of basically OVER $6,with only ONE solid close below $6 in May of this year............. Look what's happened to US acres,,,,, what you do think the world wide producers are going to do.......

I've made rant posts like this above since July in another forum,,, and this is why I'm been long sold,except for about 30 % on spring wheat and now really questioning why I keep it !!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)