AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Silver classic cup and handle... charts...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 10/31/2012 23:21 (#2671585)
Subject: Silver classic cup and handle... charts...

Frytown, Iowa

not going to go into much detail... gone in heavy today. classic cup and handle showing in gold. resistance lines have been broken for shorter term gains... good support lines still not reached though may trend sideways till it runs into it... pretty good area from what i can see to get in...

on the dollar chart i circled mirrors...

last is a zoomed out view... does this look unbelieveable for the new support line??? that last one i thought was pretty steep... use your imagination... this bull run cant last forever and the later it gets the more violent it gets...

remember... silver still has not topped its high of 52 that it hit in the 80s... silver is ALWAYS the last to catch up. gold has broken its high from the 80s by 2.35 times...

so if silver is to do the same it has to run up to $122/oz just to do what gold has already done... and believe me if silver is going to do that then where will gold be... and what will silver do in a result of that (if gold hits $4000/oz that would be a 4.7 times increase from the 80s high... that would put silver in the range of $250...)

just something to think about.... and holy cow what will happen to agriculture... if you think you feel left behind wait a year or two into obambas next term... you will buy ground just so your not the only one who hasnt...

city people will want to buy ground because they want to "start a garden farm"

(Picture 2.png)

(Picture 5.png)

(Picture 6.png)

(Picture 7.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Picture 2.png (76KB - 88 downloads)
Attachments Picture 5.png (67KB - 89 downloads)
Attachments Picture 6.png (56KB - 86 downloads)
Attachments Picture 7.png (55KB - 95 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)