AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jim's post and 1 observation,lots of readers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 10/8/2012 07:22 (#2629630)
Subject: Jim's post and 1 observation,lots of readers

western iowa,by Denison
Just was updating myself on Jim's post below-would like to add,that you have to realize there is a lot of reader's of stock talk-to that morning coffee drinking group in Indiana(yes,1 member came out and meet me)runningred-Kansas,numerous others that have stopped at my farm,can not name them all-There's a lot of readers of stock talk-I have meet tons of people that do not post on here,
Maybe cousinit doesn't get it-no matter where she post's its drama,drama drama-I think Jim was tired of cousinit's continual health problems with her cows-Yes even Cousinit need's to be careful how she words her cows health problems as we all do-anyhow
Lots of readers,try to remember when you post there is probaly 10,000 people that read and look at your post that never post back-To those that read my post daily,thanks for the words of encouragement,have had people personal call me and told me to keep posting.To cousinit-think how those 10,000 non post readers view your post-
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life-I hope by postin on stock talk how I fix them helps others,never ever dreamed anyone even cared: !

Well thats all I got this morning-careful what you post,be upbeat,when your ticked off go ahead and post-everyone has a bad day,and give 110% to what you do-1 positive a day and at the end of the year is 365 positives-try to keep the negative to 0

And be careful-Safety first!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)