AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Headline on Corn Questions and Concerns?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Oregon Farmer
Posted 7/23/2012 13:50 (#2501681)
Subject: Headline on Corn Questions and Concerns?

Independence OR

This is my first season putting Headline on my corn with a ground Rig. I am using a Nitro so clearance is not a issue. I have already sprayed two fields of Sweet corn, and I put it on when all of the tassels were poking out and maybe a third were all the way out. I did some searches on here and I realized that I may have screwed up, because I added 1 qt/100 NIS as well as Brigade, N-Boron, and some Agro-K 0-0-20 foliar. I am the first grower to run Headline that my Agronomist works with in the area, and it seems like we run spreaders or MSOs with just about everything I spray. All of the fields that I have sprayed look OK, and seem to be pollinating normally. If I was going to have an issue would I have seen it by now?

My next question is that  I have some grain hybrids that are starting to tassel now, but the latter maturing hybrids are not.  When is to late to spray, and when is to early?  It seems like I am reading a lot of conflicting information.  What is OK to tank mix and what is not as well?

Scott

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)