AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

They found just about everything else we had missing!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

cows-n-crops
Posted 4/7/2012 00:29 (#2324717)
Subject: They found just about everything else we had missing!!!!

NEMO
Got a phone call this afternoon from a Deputy that the Macon and Adair County Sheriffs had a raid in the Village of South Gifford, MO and uncovered thousands of $$$ of stolen property. Except for a John Deere battery charger, we recovered just about everything we had missing from our shed of significant value. They solved 10 burglaries in the area with this one raid. Just hope they do something with them now!!!

When I got there I asked the deputies what they had done with them becuase I could use my 100' extension cord I just recovered and pointed to a tree and suggested (jokingly of course) we 'fix' the problem so it wouldn't happen again!!! They didn't know what to say and blamed the final outcome (or lack of) on the prosecutor and judge.

We did find the calf scale at the residence which ties the burglars to the 4 wheeler we recovered about a block away last Sunday.

A friend that lives in the area had a rental house hit and they took everything but a mattress. They used all of the stuff from his rental property to 'furnish' the mobile home the 'burglars' lived in. Refrigerator, sink, linens, carpet, you name it and they took it.

When they arrested the guy they found meth on him in his pants pocket. He told them that it wasn't his meth because it wasn't 'his' jeans he was wearing!!! Seriously, no joke, that's what he told them! After seeing everything they had stolen, he was probably telling the truth about the jeans not being 'his'!!!

If I did it right, here's a link to the local TV news story about the raid: http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=739267

Remember the true meaning of Good Friday and Easter is not about bunnies, eggs and candy. But a cross, death and then Jesus rising!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)