AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Garvo's colonosocopy-update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 4/3/2012 17:13 (#2319461)
Subject: Garvo's colonosocopy-update

western iowa,by Denison
Well that was interesting,did chores at7am, Adam picked me up at 9
am-Denison hospital at 9.30am-the nice gal registered me in and Tammy came and got me(nurse) another nurse came to takeover (very good lookin)and gave me two robes-off to the room 10.07-Dr Ingram came in the room 10.11am-(this is the guy I heard on about this colonosocopy- the interview on our local station KDSN)introduced himself and they were suppose to knock me out-nope-never even came close-watched the tv moniter as he was doing it-watch the clock ,never even got tired-found 1 little bump,he took a sample and said a little bit ago -looks great-no problems-farted twice and My cousin Scott picked me up at 12.30-went to the Mexican place had a steak sandwich and now I get to play hookie until chores time!

Dr. Ingram was smiling ear to ear and was really happy about me hearing it on the radio-I told him about stock talk and that I was reporting my venture on here-The nurse's were quit surprised I stayed awake-I'm one of those guys that cant fall asleep if I take a sleeping pill-usually keeps me wide awake!

Got the prostrate exam done also-thats good to go to! She's a happy day in My world today-
And the best news-coming out of the hospital- (Adam),my sons' divorce is done-he got by $50,000 less then his x wanted and the Judges ruling makes this father the produst man in Iowa today-the Magistrates ruling is 7 pages long-highlight Adam working for $3 a hour and basicly helping his Dad on the farm for a chance to farm,and the fact that Adam was helping other neighbors back building there sheds because they had helped him-or as the Judge stated Adam has a lot of sweat equity invested-his x-wife none!

Its a good day to be Gary Vetter and even a better day to be My 2 son's and daughter's Father-The nurse commented when I left that it looked like my family had a lot of great character and the Judges decree papers just proved it! HAPPY

(IMG_1862.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_1862.jpg (20KB - 120 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)