AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

StripTill / GPS Guidance DEMO day invite....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

loran
Posted 3/31/2012 13:12 (#2314609)
Subject: StripTill / GPS Guidance DEMO day invite....

West Union, IOWA FLOLO Farm 52175
Hey guys, thought I'd take the time to invite anybody interested in coming to a little impromptu Demo day we're putting together.... (I posted this in CropTalk last night,but per request of bigger audience,I'm reporting here)

It will be April 10th @ 10am, near my home place(for these who dont't know where that is at please email me and I'll give you specifics....but for those familiar with West Union go a mile west from the junction of 56/150 and I'll have signage...(google 52175) and I'm on the SW side of town.

If everything comes together we will have-fall strips we can freshen,(worst case on my CRP) if it should happen to be wet.

It's all coming together fast, but if company reps would like to brig other equipment please contact me ASAP And we will try to accommodate

I already have 3 StripTill rigs committed and would love to see more,but understand the short natured eas of this logistic wise...

Also have contact with a few OEM AutoSteer setups... With 3 majors confirmed and 1 Gps only company onboard....

The SCS folk will be on hand to promote some programs they have available for assistance... They list a rain date of April 13th.....but I'm preparing to do the whole deal rain or shine(cept field demos, I am working on permission for a big parking lot for AutoSteer demos...to an all weather possibility)

Hope to see some of you in attendance? ----- --loran

Edited by loran 3/31/2012 13:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)