AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pull Graders
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 3/24/2012 00:13 (#2303333)
Subject: Pull Graders

Looking at either a 1632 Landoll/Icon or Hygrade 14' with rear steer only comparing these TWO as have local dealers for both and have an item I am trading in so which one is better the hygrade can be bought for 600 less than the Landoll/Icon but it does not have rear steer, but it is heavier even before you put a concrete block in the back, the hygrade comes with the concrete block and is built 30 miles from me the Landoll does not have a concrete block but I could easily make one and would make it larger so it would weigh more cause one of the comments I read in previous posts stated it will slide easily and more weight on the back would be better and if I am making a block might as well make it higher right away, I am NOT interested in the pull dozer cause even thought it looks like an excellent product it will not angle and for a lot of things I need it to angle like bring gravel back up on the road from the edges to build a crown again. So which one is NAT approved and is rear steer really necessary??
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)