AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

random pics. Looking back.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

billonthefarm
Posted 3/11/2012 20:19 (#2281808)
Subject: random pics. Looking back.

Farmington IL
Hunting around in the pics this afternoon with my feet up enjoying quiting and heading in the house at 4 this afternoon. Looks like those days are at an end. Spring is upon us that is for sure.

Found this pic. Didnt miss any of this business this winter. Maybe as little snow as I ever remember having in a winter.

Talk about a lost art. Tractor is gone but the cultivator is still in the shed.

Hey, what can I say, It happens to the best of us!

Oh the good ole days. 3020, 400 mill, grinding ear corn out of a crib for calves. My feet are getting cold just looking at the pic.

These were some of our semmi cows. They are all gone now. they always raised nice calves.

This is my buddy. He was just weaned that spring and he planted every acre with me. He still demands to be at my side at all times.

This is how we first fed the cows using the bale processor. Just made windrows out in the stalk field.

This is a classic. I think nicks response was something along the lines of "what the heck were you thinking?" Perhaps not my best day!

Of course at least I know which way the ear tag is suppose to face! I wont mention who did this be he has been known to criticize my tractor driving!

Grinding feed with a 730 gas in the dark. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

These were calves out of those semmi cows crossed to a angus bull.

Thats all for now. Some of those are good memories and some, well, I remember.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)