AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm works view help needed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Nebraska Sandhiller
Posted 2/9/2012 22:00 (#2217291)
Subject: Farm works view help needed

NNW Nebraska
I have a New (late 2011) case IH branded FM 750.

I would like to be able to print off data. At this time maps of fields with the acres on it. I have tried several different computers and still can not get it to do anything.

The installed componets I have: farm works view, FODM runtime, trimble guidance. Is there any thing else I need to check.
Is it possible for View to work with the Case IH FM750? The documentation that came with the unit gave me the web address. I have never found anything listing the 750, but it does find the file name under FMX.

Possibly I just don't understand how to get it to work. I have spent quite a lot of time reading the help menu instructions in View, but they do expect me to know stuff, so I may not be doing something correctly.

after I hit the browse button, and find the data on my usb drive, exactly what steps do I need to take to be able to view the data? when I select one of my files and hit OK, I get nothing that I can find.

I spent a long phone call with support and never got it to work that way, However the person I talked to did not seem to know much about FWview including using it with a case IH branded FM 750. I was told to load a trial version of Farm works Map. I loaded that on a computer at work and I can't get that to work either. same problem.

Also the $750 to keep that program working is very expensive for what little I want to do at this time..

I did email some data to a person that was able to open it with I think AG leader software, so I don't think it is a problem with the data on my usb drive.

Is there any other programs out there that will print off data recorded with the 750, that is considerably less expensive than $750?

Edited by Nebraska Sandhiller 2/11/2012 18:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)