AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case 4wd 2nd monitor using ISO harnsess
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

disker
Posted 4/11/2011 18:10 (#1719610)
Subject: Case 4wd 2nd monitor using ISO harnsess

Alberta
I have a 2010 Case Stx485 that is ISO ready. I am going to use the Pro600 for guidance and performance monitoring etc in the cab but because it does not have a non Case task controller for the VT I cannot do VRA with my cart. My thought was to put in a second monitor, power it from the battery but instead of taking a harness all the way to the back unhook the 87342623 cable under the cab and plug in my monitor to the cable running to the back. It looks to me like the 87342623 cable has a plug for ISO stuff, a ground wire and fused power wires going to the hitch plug on the tractor. If this cable has the heavy duty power and ground and I can plug my ISO cable from the new monitor into it I should not need a heavy power and ground from the battery because all I am powering is the monitor. The connector I am talking about looks like a 12 pin rectangle just under the cab by the fuse box, if I unplug this from the case side will it cause any alarms or will I need a terminator and also will it send any thing like power etc back towards my monitor. Does anyone have a wiring schematics for this cable? Running a second VT would be fairly simple to wire in if this connector could be used and especially if it had power and ground for the new VT. Any help or where I could get help would be great. I am looking at possibly a IntelliAg for the other VT.
Thanks
Curt
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)