AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How fast
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Mizzou Tiger
Posted 3/16/2011 12:15 (#1673255)
Subject: How fast

can Japan bury these reactors with earth and concrete if need be..............I have no clue what's going on there other than they are trying to keep water on these things...........IMO 1-3 have already partially melted down and they are basically trying to do a controlled meltdown till the risk diminishes............from what I understand the longer these things simmer without much release the lower the risk over time of a major release.............again I have no clue...........what concerns me is the shear amount of radioactive material that is apparently at these 6 reactors.............4-6 were not even online, but they are having issues keeping the core and spent rods cool...........

I hope for everyone's sake they are making some headway............and maybe by this weekend things are better...........

If you can't stand the heat anymore today is a nice leveling/bounce to clear some inventory..................still very nice prices, and soya/wheat might actually be less effected even in a bad situation............corn could take a beating, but it has tight supplies and ethanol keeping thing somewhat in check...........

Things to keep in perspective..............even if this takes a turn for the worse..........our global supply/demand picture is still bullish over time..............we were here in the 30's then 70's then 90's then 00's and now 10's.............gap is closing...............

Edited by Mizzou Tiger 3/16/2011 12:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)