AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Windows Media Center burning a DVD ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Chris
Posted 10/10/2010 09:17 (#1389929)
Subject: Windows Media Center burning a DVD ?

East central Iowa

I have Windows Media Center and can watch TV on my computer.  I can record TV shows and set it up to record a show in advance.  It all works fine.

There is an option that says burn CD/DVD.  Yesterday I formatted a DVD+RW then tried to burn a short TV (about 3 minutes) show to the DVD.  It worked fine and I could use it in my regular DVD player on our TV.

I then tried to burn a DVD doing the same thing with a 1 hour TV show that I'd recorded.  It all seemed to be working until it got to about 38%.  I started yesterday afternoon around 5:00 PM, this morning at 7:00 AM it wasn't done.  That has been the normal result when I try to burn a DVD from Windows Media Center.  I can't seem to burn any of my recorded TV shows, it just keeps going and if I try to stop it says it will possibly ruin the DVD.  It does ruin the DVD's too.  I've tried DVD -r  DVD +r  and now this DVD +RW.  Same with all.

I 've made DVD's with other movie programs, Roxio and Pinnacle both work.  It would be nice for my wife if I could record some of these shows and then play them on the regular TV so she could watch them while she works.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)