AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nav II in Case 3230
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

disker
Posted 3/19/2010 18:58 (#1127116)
Subject: Nav II in Case 3230

Alberta
Hi,
We just got our new 3230 a couple of days ago it is all controlled via the Pro600 and it was accuguide ready so I had to put the Nav II in it and get it calibrated. I put the Nav in behind the seat facing forward with the connectors towards the passenger side, is that correct? I went out in the field and tried to calibrate it and something seems weird because when you engage it the sprayer seems to go hard left or right and it seems to be going the wrong direction. It threw a few faults like check for loose wiring and the last one said to check the steering valve to make sure things were hooked up correctly and not backwards.
I checked the valve and the hose to the right wheel comes out of that side of the valve and the one to the left comes out the left side, the wires to the valve go in via a 4 pin connector so I don't see how that could be wrong.
When I did the dead zone cal and the sprayer was moving, right at the end of the cal for the right side it would turn hard right and for the left side it would turn hard left, is that correct? What are the typical values for dead zone, P gain and Roll?
Also when setting it up it asks for type of machine and it lists 3230 BA and 3230 RC what do these mean and what do I pick?
I have calibrated a New Holland 4wd before and it went through the process fairly easy but there must be something I am missing on this one, any ideas would help me out greatly.
Also I have not been able to find on the Pro600 anywhere the height of the center section, I can set the height in setup and when I hit the down button twice it goes down to the height but there is no readout of this, any ideas?
Thanks
Curt
Forgot to mention Vers 25 on Pro600, vers 3.51 on Nav II and also if anyone is updating their display to Vers 25 it will require you to update your Nav to vers 3.51

Edited by disker 3/19/2010 19:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)