AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CaseIH 10,000 Hour Tractor warranty
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dwayne MB
Posted 4/17/2006 17:49 (#5933)
Subject: CaseIH 10,000 Hour Tractor warranty

Portage MB Canada
Do any of you with newer MX's still maintain the requirements to continue your 10 yr/10,000 hour warranty ? It sounded great since it was free, but I am really getting tired of the hassle . Annual inspection fees by your dealer, Oil inspection fees every oil change, must use CaseIH fluids regardless of cost and convenience. etc.......

My extra costs every year when added up would pay for an engine or transmission in 10 years time. My JD dealer likely won't give me any extra credit for the warranty on trade in anyways Wink

After the first year the hyd oil had to be changed because it wasn't up to spec....at my cost. I am presuming that since every piece of equipment that it has been connected to does not have Case oil in it, it did not have enough Case marker left in the oil.

I am tempted to forget about it, the tractor is 3 yrs old , and is off the regular warranty anyways.

I understand that CaseIH doesn't offer this program anymore, so I guess it is more hassle for CaseIH than it's worth as well.

I really like the tractor, other than this warranty pain in the ass and the annoying automatic climate control.

What are your thoughts? Thx
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)