AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Honeymoon Location Ideas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

corndawg23
Posted 5/27/2024 00:38 (#10752791)
Subject: Honeymoon Location Ideas?

Bluford, Illinois
The reason for this post is looking for some honeymoon destination ideas? Neither of us are necessarily beach people (it's nice, but we've both been multiple times.) So not against it.. but we're certainly open to other ideas unlike some people. We're looking to stay in the US, she's had no desire to leave, and with the continued trend of our world, I'm loosing any desire I once had. Our wedding is in October so the middle of Harvest, and she's a teacher.. not the best time for us to go off for a week. We've tossed around the idea of going to the beach, or somewhere for 2-3 days so we don't completely skip going, and then in December when she's on Christmas break, and I'm not in the field actually going somewhere for a week. We've discussed going out west, as we've both really enjoyed a few family vacations out there. A few ideas were Jackson Hole, Wyoming or Lake Tahoe. But really just wanting to hear from others! Especially those who have traveled Oct-Dec. I'm not just asking places you recommend to go, but also asking places you all recommend staying away from.

Also had a few people ask sharing the engaged life/wedding photos so I thought I'd share a few with this post, attached are a few of the engagement photos my fiancé and I.

Edited by corndawg23 5/27/2024 01:12

(IMG_6028 (full).jpeg)

(IMG_6013 (full).jpeg)

(IMG_5936 (full).jpeg)

(IMG_6011 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_6028 (full).jpeg (143KB - 109 downloads)
Attachments IMG_6013 (full).jpeg (87KB - 117 downloads)
Attachments IMG_5936 (full).jpeg (169KB - 100 downloads)
Attachments IMG_6011 (full).jpeg (274KB - 116 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)