AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

crazy shipping question??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

pumpmanAl
Posted 5/18/2024 07:10 (#10743580)
Subject: crazy shipping question??

lake Michigan shore line/Mason county
I "fix " things for a living so ordering parts is something I do A LOT. If the world I live in mandates I have to look up my own part numbers online, I figure might just as well check prices and order what I can online. Most times I will pick a supplier thats not to many states away to speed up shipping. I ordered a choke cable for my Brides JD riding mower. The seller who advertised same day shipping didn't even print a label for almost a week. I got it yesterday, but it took almost two weeks to show up. I was in need of a part for a pump and no one I looked at stocked this part, except dealers in CHINA. Must have been 25 places listing they had what I needed at 25% of the cost that I could buy it here. After a day of thinking I thought I would roll the dice and order. I have never bought anything from outside the US. I made my purchase on Tuesday. I just tracked the package and it is listed as out for delivery. 4 days to ship from China!!! The tracking does show it started its journey in China. Is it normal for shipments from China to be this fast???
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)