AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

4710 roll bias hyd. seep and monitor question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

seedcleaner
Posted 7/24/2009 23:20 (#787177)
Subject: 4710 roll bias hyd. seep and monitor question.

Mid-Missouri
I thought I could find an answer here again. The roll bias seems to seep throughout the working day the same direction. I go to fold up or sight the frames behind me and see the boom sitting slightly crooked. It appears the valve body for this hyd. is not combined with the standard valves on the boom lift frame. It also doesn't have green paint on it, but more of a golden look. We bought the machine with one season on and haven't had any issues about this. What do you think causes the seep on the roll/bias, just started a few weeks ago? Also, my monitor (brown box) seems to lie to me on the rate. For the illustration, assume I am running 8 gpa with red ai tips: I can slow down and my rate will be good, but once I go too slow, it will jump to maybe 9.7 gpa, never 8.3 etc... Or, I can be going just slow enough to still be putting on 8gpa and it says I am putting on 8, but if I flip it to 7 gpa, it will go up to maybe 8.5, until I speed up enough. Or I can have it on 8 under moderate acceleration, and it says 8, but while further accelerating I flip it to 9, it will say I am doing 7.7 until it catches up. When turning the boom off, it will go from 8 to 0, even though it still puts out some chemical for a couple seconds. You get the idea. Overall, it is very accurate, but under these circumstances, it seems to lie to me. Why does it do this? If I upgrade to a GS2, is it just going to be a bigger lier! Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)