AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

loran
Posted 5/31/2009 10:31 (#728187)
Subject: What would you do?

West Union, IOWA FLOLO Farm 52175
Had the local lumber yard bid the steel for the house and Barn.....and we're doing them both at the same time.

They had the barn package direct dropped so that;s been on site for a good while,and then as the carpenters finshed the barn they delivered the House package.....

I got home the other day, and noticed we have to different Shades on the steel as they ordered for 2 different companies,so we have 2 different rib styles...ie no using of leftovers. The color sheet on the order for the barn says Slate Brown Vs Charcoal gray on the house.

The house and barn are far enough apart you really can't tell a Major difference othe then the barn is Brownish and the house charcoal matches the shop pretty good.... It does bug a guy as the main reason for doing them at the same time was to match.

I get time latter I may snap some pics, but what's your opinion? (I'm not sure U see a major dif in the pic?)should balk at the lumber yard a tad? Taking the steel of and switching isn't to good of option...

Original plan was if I had extra steel,we use it to add a leanto carport on the shop....I have 6 sheets of the brownish left that'd really stand out next to the shop roof..

What your opinion as to what to ask of the lumber yard?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)