13 "Knife" Yetter Magnum NH3 Sidedress - Yetter Magnum

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

May 13, 2018 4:58 PM (486 views)
ECIL 61816

Case IH 183 30’ single 7X7 Toolbar with 13 Yetter Magnums set up to sidedress 12 or 24 Row 30” planters.

6 right hand and 7 left hand Magnums. Always stored inside, greased, and painted.

Raven Accu Flow supercooler with 2 section shut off. John Blue whirlygigger wing section manifolds. Set to pull one tank with 1 3/4” coupler. Was run with a JD rate controller or Raven 440 that is NOT INCLUDED with the machine.
All the raven wiring to the tractor is there and goes with it. Disks measure almost 22”.
Magnums are near new condition.

This unit has not been used very much and is in excellent working condition. It’s on its second set of beaver tails that are the larger size.
These are designed for no till or min till and work well in harder or undisturbed conditions. I pulled 1500 gal tanks and it will apply gas as fast as you can run it.

These units are as close to new as I would say you could find for this model. There are several variations of this out there and there are a bunch of YouTube videos of them working.
I have a box with extra new beaver tails as well as some misc new wear parts that go with it just to have around that are worth about $750.

Sold
$20,500 USD or best offer
Doug Two-One-Seven 493-9008
Jockeys better not call

(Delete all cookies set by this site)