Nice 2002 Gleaner R62 - Gleaner R62

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Jul 13, 2021 9:11 PM (416 views)
Central Iowa

I found a combine I would like to upgrade to but cannot decide if I should. Gonna let fate decide it for me and list this very nice R62 for sale. If it sells before the one I am looking at does then I will assume it was destiny LOL.

Very clean R62, You may find one as clean as this, but won’t find many better. I am the 3rd owner and brought this combine from Indiana I liked it so much. Very well cared for before me and with me.

Hours are in pix, but roughly 3100 engine 2100 sep. Unload auger tube had been replaced before i bought it and he had it gone though every year by a respected mechanic (i spoke with mechanic before purchasing). Within 750 acres ago or less i updated the rear feed chain drive to the R65, so no torque limiter, put in new cylinder bars on the threshing side on a Precision Farm Parts enclosed rotor. This rotor works very well. At that time I also put in the rock trap to replace the rock door. Main drive belt replaced, unload auger belt replaced. Accelerator rolls replaced when I bought machine, so the pix should show how little wear since they have been put in. Rear tires updated to 18.4 26 last year, floats on the front are in great shape with minimal stubble wear as the corn head it has pushed has always had stompers or devastators on it. Always greased and shedded, full synthetic oil in rotor gear box. The pix you see are from driving it out of the shed with no clean up. I always blow it off and remove as much seed as possible when shedding after season, then wait to wash before I get it ready the next summer, so it is not washed at all in pix.

It has reverser, Hurtt lowered feed floor, single point hook up, Lateral tilt, bish extension, PFP rotor, chopper, Headsight kit to put the raise and lower in the cab (much nicer to set auto header height), PFP longer Chaffee fins, custom Harverstor edition. Long unloader on this one and great big rubber on all 4 corners. Oil and filters changed every 100 hours and fuel filter every year. Probably forgetting a few things. If you want pix of anything specific let me know

I have some parts that I was rounding up already so they will go with it. New return chain, new front feed chain with slats Main separator harness (wire broke at end of last year so i bought new harness to head off any weak wires), I wanted a few more horses so purchased the injectors and gaskets needed to do it as well (50 hp bump from a well respected diesel shop). The only thing I haven’t picked up yet is the clean grain door is getting a bit thin, and probably next year was going to put a new tube in the bin loader auger.

The ag Leader yield monitor components and auto steer valve is NOT part of the sale, but could be for the right offer.

Sold
$39,500 USD or best offer
Email on here is good or call (leave message) or text first.

750-0844

(Delete all cookies set by this site)