eSets w/ 1.6 boxes Corn & Bean plates complete - Deere/ Precision eSet vacuum

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Aug 07, 2018 10:33 AM (192 views)

Listing includes, from a John Deere 1760 MaxEmerge Plus 1760 planter, 12 each used John Deere 1.6 bushel boxes corn, 12 each John Deere meters with eSet upgrade kit, and Deere soybean plates. Meters include covers, good seals, singulators, doubles eliminators, knockouts, and plates for corn and soybeans. Corn plates are fairly worn but are still singulating 96%+ when removed. Soybean plates have very low acres on them. We only used the planter for replant and drill all our beans. These meters are ready to install today and run a few years as-is with very good singulation and reliability, or for a few new parts and the meters will last thousands of acres for you.
These meters are being removed to upgrade to VSet and Vdrive. They are still functioning well.
*this is a rough estimate to the best of my memory*
These meters have been used approximately;
1,075 acres/row since new planter and original John Deere meters
700acres/row since eSets were originally installed
190 acres/row since new singulators, knockouts, and brushes were installed in all 12 meters on a test stand.

Shipping will be LTL freight, local pickup, or i would consider delivery for this entire set of boxes and meters.

I will also consider selling pieces only of this set, please make an offer. Meters alone, without boxes, would be much cheaper to ship. Please include your address in your offer to get a shipping estimate.

Sold
$110 USD or best offer
Zachary Weidner(618) 219-5562

(Delete all cookies set by this site)