Oliver remote hydraulic couplers/outlets SCVs - Oliver 1755, 1855, etc.

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Apr 29, 2022 1:20 PM (143 views)
Madison, MO 65263

Selling six Oliver tractor remote hydraulic outlets (+1 spare = 7 total), a six-outlet bracket for holding the couplers on the tractor, six dust plugs, and six snap rings for holding the outlets in the bracket.

Outlets are AeroQuip part number FD46-1006-08-08, compatible with 55 series Oliver tractors (1755, 1855, etc.) and probably others--I'm not an expert on Oliver models. They are 1/2" female pipe thread on the back side.

How I came to have these...I bought a White tractor at an Oliver collector's farm auction (the man had about 20 White, Oliver, and Hart-Parr tractors). The White tractors had been retrofitted with Oliver remote hydraulic couplers so he could use all of his tractors interchangeably on different implements. But I needed ISO outlets, so I replaced these Oliver couplers with ISO couplers.

So these couplers are off of a *working* tractor; they are not junk! Various paint colors on them are from his system for color-coding outlets & hoses.

Sold
$1 USD
I just now listed these on an EBay auction, here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/115364775761

(Delete all cookies set by this site)