3 pt. hitch snowblower - Erskine 781RP

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Nov 23, 2020 6:20 PM (239 views)
Edwards, MO

This is an Erskine 781RP rear pull type snowblower. It is heavy duty and well made. Once you drive forward using one of these instead of looking backward all the time you'll never go back to the other ones. It is 7' wide and heavy. I ran it with a 42 PTO HP tractor and it performed well. It'll throw snow at least 50' away. Dry snow, wet heavy snow, it didn't care and never plugged on me. It has a large impeller so tip speed is right up there. I wondered about driving on the snow before scraping it to throw it but let me assure you - this is NOT an issue. This thing cuts right down to the skid shoes without a problem. A set of double ring chains might be useful to have, unless your tractor is 4 wheel drive. I added electric chute controls (that come with it - three way switches and wire harness). You can't reach the original hand controls from a tractor anyway, so they got upgraded. There is some minor surface rust ONLY and is from sitting out. It looks the same as when I bought it a couple years ago. Used it one winter then moved far enough south to where I don't need it anymore! Price is firm. I can load into your pickup or onto a trailer. I might be interested in trades of farming equipment, need a decent flat bed for fullsize dually pickup, gun stuff, etc. Let me know what you have, we might just make a deal.

Sold
$2,700 USD
Five seven three, 836- fifteen-oh-five

(Delete all cookies set by this site)