2004 9560 STS ($5300 worth of parts just changed) - John Deere 9560sts

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Apr 28, 2022 12:03 AM (624 views)
Jonesville, Mi

I have a 2004 9560 sts for sale with 2840/3967 hours. We are the second owners and purchased it 9/2010. We have been running a 643 corn head and a 630F grain head on it. It has contour master, hd variable speed reverser, deluxe header controls, auto track ready, harvest monitor, chopper, touchset sieves, 70 series bin extensions, single point hook up, xenon lighting, buddy seat, 21' unload auger. It has been very well maintained since we bought it and always stored inside. Even during harvest it seems to make its way back to the pole barn overnight. Right now it has agleader monitoring and agleader hydraulic steering. I'm using a integra and paradyme that are not included. I have the original greenstar monitor parts that have been in the shop since we bought it that can go back on if desired and the agleader components would be removed. I never had a greenstar display so I can't guarantee that the greenstar components were even good when I bought the machine though. It is serviced and ready to go and I will be harvesting beans with it in the next week or 2 unless I get a newer machine bought by then. I swapped the radio out last fall with one I had sitting on the shelf with a aux. input. I do have the original radio still that I can exchanged back if need be. I also have the original small grain extensions for it. The following is a list of the major repairs that we have done to it. The machine is serviced every year which includes changing the oil, filter, fuel filters, checking all fluids, grease and clean out the air filters. I have been changing the hydraulic filters every other year because there's 3 of them and they are expensive. Even at 2 years they are only seeing 450 eng/320 sep hours. There is stubble damage on the drive tires but tread wise they are 70%

10/2013 2260 sep hours- serviced. Replaced feed accelerator wear bars with the swept back ones, replaced concaves and rotor thrashing elements. A few days later the a/c compressor was changed after the bearing went out in the compressor.

9/2014 2376/3312 hours- serviced. Replaced front bulk head under the rotor that has the three cleaning shoe augers shafts through it. The old one was cracked and the replacement was the updated version with extra gussets. The cleaning shoe auger bearings were all replaced as well at the bearings on the front shaft that drives the augers while everything was apart.

11/2014 2465/3435 Outer variable speed fan hub and throw out bearing was replaced because bearing went out.

9/2015 2545/3547 Serviced and replaced starter solenoid.

9/2016 2696/3767 serviced. replaced chopper belt and 2 other belts. Swapped radio with a aftermarket one with a aux. input

9/17/17 2840/3967 Serviced. replaced clean grain lower auger, keys, collars, sprocket, conveyor chain, upper bearings, shaft, keys, sprocket and collars. replaced tailing lower auger, bearings, keys, collars, sprocket, tailing conveyor chain, upper shaft, bearings, collars, keys and sprocket. Replaced both upper sprockets, drive chain, tensioner and bearings on upper clean grain auger that returns material back to the rotor. Replaced feeder house chain, upper sprockets, bearings, and keys. Replaced lower drum bushings, bearings and pins. Replaced hd reverser drive belt. Replaced feeder house drive chain on right side of feeder house. Replace feed accelerator belt. Replaced cleaning shoe drive belt. Replaced discharge beater drive belt. Replaced 1- 18' main supply hydraulic line for the left hydraulic drive motor ($780), it had a goose egg on it and was just starting to seep. Replaced one 22' hydraulic line for the contour master cylinders that started leaking after we got everything back together. Replaced one leaking single point hook up valve. Replaced 2 bearings, seal and o ring in the feeder house upper countershaft sheave. Switch drive tires to opposite sides of the machine to change the stubble damage pattern on the tires. All of this work was done by us, I have all the old parts and the receipts for proof. I ended up around $5300 worth of new parts that were installed. Anything we seen while working on it that was questionable was replaced. This machine is field ready and will be in use soon harvesting beans on our farm.

Sold
$52,500 USD or best offer

(Delete all cookies set by this site)